What is the difference between Coinbase and Bittrex?
One of the most confusing parts about trading cryptocurrencies for the first time is that not all trades can be made in a single brokerage account like Charles Schwab or TD Ameritrade.
Instead, trading cryptos involves three main steps…
- You purchase a popular cryptocurrency — like Bitcoin or Ethereum — through a checking account or credit card using a platform like Coinbase.
- You then transfer that cryptocurrency to an exchange like Bittrex.
- Then you use the exchange to purchase other, smaller cryptocurrencies.
- About Paradigm Press
- Credit Card Statement Information
- Emails from Paradigm Press
- Exchanges (Coinbase & Bittrex)
- Frequent Investment Questions
- Fund Transfers
- Getting Started with my Subscription
- My Account Information
- My Privacy
- Orders and Payments
- Paradigm Press Reserve Memberships
- Publications and Editors
- Refund Policies
- Subscription Renewal
- Using the Website